- Full Time
- Depends On Experience
- March 23, 2015
- November 11, 2019
- December 23, 2020
We are looking for candidates with attention to detail and good dexterity for the position of Industrial Painter. Industrial Painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, possessing a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers and removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse, among other duties.
Moreover, Industrial Painters will need to operate heavy machinery, requiring stamina and physical strength.
Industrial Painter Responsibilities:
- Painting buildings, houses or cars.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after paint is applied.
- Utilizing electroplating equipment to coat metal.
- Polishing metallic surfaces.
- Painting over woods and plastics.